Magento 2.1 introduces several major changes that may affect the correct functionality of already released external modules. The purpose of this document is to highlight major changes between Magento 2.0 and 2.1.
In release 2.1, Magento introduced a new way to build the Admin UI. Old forms have been rewritten using the new UI components. The new UI forms have better flexibility and can be customized using configuration files.
Database Schema changes
Staging (EE Only)The Staging modules introduce database schema changes for the following entities:
- CMS Pages and Blocks
- Cart and Catalog Price Rules
The following entities have new forms and design:
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Sales Rule
- Catalog Rules
Magento 2.1.1 HostingOffering powerful and flexible features Magento’s intuitive administration interface provides advanced marketing, search engine optimisation and catalogue management tools to control the look, content and functionality of every retailer’s unique business requirements. Designed to be completely scalable and offering optimal performance, Magento Enterprise Edition provides a package of exclusive features both in the backend and frontend to optimise marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. All of which dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers.
Best eCommerce Hosting with Magento 2.1.1
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- User-friendly e-commerce software and 1-click application installer
- Powerful control panel for easy management of website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience