Now PROMO with 15% OFF : mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in Europe
- A new File Manager has been added which replaces all three managers in previous versions.
- Create folders
- Upload multiple files
- Delete files and folders
- Copy files new
- Move files from one folder to another new
- Rename files and folders
- Compress multiple files into a .zip file new
- Extract a .zip file into the current directory new
- Download single files and download multiple files as a .zip file  new
- Edit document type files  new
- Preview image files
- Select files/mojoPortal pages to return to the WYSIWYG editor
- Search files in currently viewed folder new
- Change manager view between List and Grid new
Page Manager Pro has been added to the mojoPortal core. Now,
everyone can enjoy easier page management with the new Page Manager.
Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to move pages while the
enhanced UI makes understanding a site's hierarchy much simpler,
particularly on larger sites. We're still building the documentation on this feature but it's really self-explanatory.
Minor Improvements and Changes
- CKEditor 4.6.2 (image2 extension is included by default now) with new moono, moono-dark, and moono-lisa (default) skins.
- Image File Extensions are now configurable using web.config settings.
<add key="ImageFileExtensions" value=".gif|.jpg|.jpeg|.png|.svg" />
- Updated to Colorbox 1.6.4 and changed Colorbox theme configuration. See Important Skin Changes.
- Added "RssFeedLinkFormat" display setting for Blog. See Important Skin Changes.
- Added web.config setting to control showing feed links with https.
Defaults to true. Set to false if this causes you problems with a feed
<add key="UseSSLForFeedLinks" value="true" />
- Added Framework as the default skin and removed Artisteer skins. Artisteer is still supported but we recognize that the included Artisteer skins aren't very pretty so they have been removed from the release.
- Renamed "Page List" and "Add/Edit Pages" to "Page Manager".
- Removed non-existent local-fs.pubxml file reference from mojoPortal.Web.csproj
- Fixed renaming of files on upload so all files are renamed properly.
- Removed unneeded apple-touch-icon.png from the root of the install. This was causing the mojo dog image to show up on tablets. Skin developers should follow these instructions for adding touch icons to their skins.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where
IncludeCartTotalWhenZerodid not do anything.
- Fixed WebStore FlexCartLink where ModuleGuid was actually supposed to be StoreGuid. Neither are really needed so we don't do anything with ModuleGuid on this control anymore.
- Fixed an issue where when you create a new site it wouldn't copy over folders inside a skin that were more than 1 level deep.
Best & Cheap mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in EuropeOur Best, Cheap mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in Europe Recommendation goes to HostForLIFE.eu, a leading web hosts who is well-known for offering high quality Windows hosting from shared hosting. Founded in United Kingdom, and with years’ expansion, HostForLIFE.eu has grown into one of top 10 mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in Europe hosting providers for offers reliable and affordable web hosting services on Windows platforms. HostForLIFE.eu a worldwide provider of hosting support the latest release of Microsoft's widely-used mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in Europe. You can take advantage of the powerful mojoPortal 2.5 Hosting in Europe technology in all Windows Shared Hosting, Windows Reseller Hosting and Windows Cloud Hosting Packages.
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
Satisfactory Uptime – HostForLIFE.eu employs state-of-the-art data centers and advanced technologies guaranteeing 99.99% uptime shown by the following chart.