Summary of RC and RC Refresh
- New Installation Experience - A reduced minimum footprint for faster and more customizable installation, and support for offline installs.
- Visual Studio IDE - A broad range of enhancements are included in Visual Studio 2017 RC.
- Debugging and Diagnostics - Overhaul of the Exception Helper and faster code navigation with Run to Click. Plus, a new summary of your application events in the Diagnostic Tools window, and several improvements to the CPU Tool.
- .NET Core and Docker(Preview) - An early preview of the future .NET Core tooling is available as a workload under ".NET Core and Docker Tools (Preview)" in the new installer.
- Xamarin (Preview) - Xamarin 4.3 adds support for tvOS, and improves the iOS Assets Catalog support, the XML editing experience.
- Team Explorer - The process for connecting to projects and cloning repos in VSTS has been personalized and streamlined. You no longer need to connect to a project before cloning repos.
- Visual C++ - More than 250 bugs and reported issues have been fixed in the compiler and tools.
- C# and Visual Basic - New refactorings to allow you to organize source code with one action.
- F# - Support for F# 4.1 language features, improvements to the F# compiler and FSharp.Core, and a new editor based on Roslyn Workspaces.
- Python - Many bug fixes and improvements, including more reliable Azure App Service and Cloud Service publishing.
- R - Reliability and stability improvements. Find R language support in the Data Science workload.
- Live Architecture Dependency Validation - Real-time notifications of dependency validation diagrams (aka Layer diagrams).
- Live Unit Testing - Visualize unit testing results and code coverage live on the editor.
- Developer Command Prompt - Refactored scripts to support the new installation experience.
- Tools for XAML Apps - The XAML runtime toolbar now lets you track focus. XAML productivity has been improved with XAML Edit & Continue, XAML Editor improvements, and performance optimizations.
- Tools for Universal Windows App Development - This release includes updates to the .NET Native toolchain, .NET Core NuGet framework, new productivity tools, and preview support for the upcoming Windows 10 "Creators Update" SDK.
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova - A new browser-based simulator enables you to code fast and see the results immediately.
- NuGet - NuGet 4.0 RC is focused on adding support for .NET Core scenarios including PackageReference in project files, NuGet restore and pack as MSBuild targets, background package restore, and quality and other performance improvements.
- Developer Analytics Tools - Includes Developer Analytics Tools v8.3 with many improvements.
- SQL Server Data Tools - The latest update of SQL Server Data Tools has been included and enables support for the latest features in Azure SQL Database and SQL Server 2016.
- Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio - Includes Office Developer Tools with the latest features and updates.
- Visual Studio Software Development Kit - There is a breaking change with how Visual Studio consumes project and item templates in order to improve performance of template discovery.
- Azure SDK for .NET - The Azure SDK for .NET for Visual Studio is now available from the new Visual Studio installer.
- Node.js Tools for Visual Studio - This release focuses on stability, performance, and overall product quality.
- Visual Studio Tools for Unity - Visual Studio Tools for Unity 3 Preview is now available with the "Game Development with Unity" workload from the new Visual Studio installer.
- Enhanced Visual Studio Feedback Workflow - More collaborative Report-A-Problem - search, follow, and vote to get latest updates on all feedback.
Best, Cheap Visual Studio 2017 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Australia Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a Blog with WordPress, installing a CMS solution with Drupal, opening a Forum with PHPBB, starting an Online Store with Visual Studio 2017, or any number ventures beyond those mentioned above, our Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
DiscountService.biz Visual Studio 2017 Hosting Review on Feature, Price and Performance
Available at this low price, the Beginner plan comes with sufficient web hosting resources and the latest versions of almost all the widely-used software, such as unlimited 2 GB Disk Space storage, 20GB monthly data transfer, unlimited hosted domains, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.5, SQL 2008/2012/2014, etc. As a leading small to mid-sized business web hosting provider, they strive to offer the most technologically advanced hosting solutions available to their customers across the world. Security, reliability, and performance are at the core of their hosting operations to ensure each site and/or application hosted on their servers is highly secured and performs at optimum level. Unlike other web hosting companies, they do not overload their servers.
All DiscountService.biz servers are equipped with minimum Intel Dual Processor Multi Core, 8 GM RAM and the fastest 1,000 Mbps connection backbone. This is to ensure that all sites hosted on our server has an access to the best performance, reliability and connectivity feature.
DiscountService.biz data center is located at Sydney, NSW. Their data centers are built upon a unique pod design concept, making them functionally independent with distinct and redundant resources, and fully integrated through their revolutionary network architecture. You can have direct control over your system in any data center and full access to all of their back-end services—all fully automated and on demand.
DiscountService.biz Visual Studio 2017 Hosting is the Best Hosting in Australia
In short, DiscountService.biz offer Visual Studio 2017 friendly hosting solutions which are featured rich, fast, reliable, and affordable. Taking these factors into consideration, DiscountService.biz is strongly recommended for people to host their Visual Studio 2017 site.